The selection period for the second beta-testing is over! We’re only accepting applications from Maker Faire Rome and Blender conference attendees.
We might open another selection process in the near future. If you are interested in participating, fill the form below and we will include you in our wait list.
Chordata’s motion capture system is launching its second beta testing program. In order to apply, make sure to fill the form that you’ll find bellow after reading the bases of this process:
- The beta-testing selection will run from September 1st 2019 until September 22nd. We’ll select the 20 beta-testers on the last days of that same month. We’ll announce the 20 selected participants by email and we’ll arrange video conference meetings with them in order to cover all of the conditions and timings of the program and guarantee their understanding of our offer.
- If selected, you’ll have access to a prototype of Chordata’s system at cost price. The only additional costs (besides the base price, which will cover our production requirements) will be the VAT and the shipping to your location. Bare in mind that this is not a production-ready suit, so there are certain functionalities that are still being implemented (with the aid of our beta-testing team).
- The base price of the system will be €500. To this price you’ll only need to add the shipping and taxes.
- As a beta-tester, you’ll gain access to a special account on our forum and direct communication with Bruno, our Tech Lead. This will be the channel we’ll use in order to solve all of your technical doubts and nurture the community with your experience as you use the system.
- In order to participate, you must fill in all the details of the form you’ll find bellow.